I am fighting back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: timish
Wow, a lot of mad max types here.

The best way to avoid trouble and go home to your family is to avoid trouble all together.

+1

Fortunately most of the passive aggressive Milquetoasts won't go beyond obstructing traffic except in their imaginations.

If everyone would drive to improve the overall flow of traffic instead of jumping from lane to lane to get ahead, or much worse obstructing traffic, our open highway traffic problems would largely disappear.

I look forward to when I can get another PS2 and Driver 3. Safe driving "stress relief."
39.gif
15.gif
48.gif
grin2.gif

Some truly immature and irrational individuals here. They are blinding you so blind them in return? Now that is really the epitome of intelligence.......genuinely frightening drivers on our roads judging by some of the responses.

I'll flick my brights on at folks who forgot their brights are on when they approach me. Usually one flick is all that's needed. I'll flick 2-3 times for the truly oblivious. Then if they truly are just being jerks and not turning them off, I'll look down so I'm not blinded.

Lucky for me I don't feel the need to set right all the wrongs in the world... particularly petty [censored] like headlights.

There are billions of people in this world, and a significant percentage of them are stupid [censored]. A man could burn himself out real quick if he set about straightening them all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back