Husqvarna String Trimmers: 223L, 323L, 326LS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: beanoil
You did good. I like my Husky trimmer. It's being fed a steady diet of premium and Mobil MX2T.

Thanks. And I'm also glad I was able to give my business to a local dealer rather than a big box or online. I have gotten great service there, and you've got to support them if they are to survive. Even if I had ended up buying the 223L, I would have bought at the local dealer over Lowes- they had it priced the same believe it or not!

I'm going in this morning to get a 525LST. It will be a bit overkill for my needs but I just love the way it's made. What's not to love about a steel skid plate on a string trimmer?
smile.gif

I have looked at everything available locally and these seem to be as good as it gets. I am replacing a 25 year old IDC string trimmer so the Husqvarna has some big shoes to fill. The model that I am interested in is not sold at the Home Depot/Lowes places. Not sure why but maybe the commercial grade product isn't main stream enough.

I did notice that Home Depot sold a four stroke Husqvarna model and the engine was made by Honda. I'm sure it's a wonderful machine but I'm old school and will buy 2-stroke as long as it's available.

Congratulations on your new 323l purchase. Hopefully it will serve you well. I'm hoping that I get a good one too.

My 322L was purchased about '03. I like that the main tool for taking it apart is a 4mm or 5/32 Allen wrench. My only troubles have been replacing the fuel line. I bought a new head that takes a heavier line. I mostly use it to trim the weeds growing up through the myrtle. Every time I trim them less commes back and the new stuff is easy to keep down. The myrtle eventually chokes the bitter sweet out. I mix an oily 32:1 mix and it runs fine on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back