HPL's great customer service

UPS delivered my package to the wrong address last night at 2024 hours. I contacted @High Performance Lubricants and let them know of my issue at 0100 hours. This morning I open my emails at 1100 hours and their team had already contacted me about helping me get a new shipment sent. A few minutes later an honest neighbor who I do not know leaves the package in my porch with a note. The fact that they were willing to work with me to resolve the issue as fast as they did is fantastic. I emailed David and let him know that the package was found. I have ordered more oil and will be placing another order this week for Diff fluid. I'm an HPL maximalist now LOL.

UPS delivered my package to the wrong address last night at 2024 hours. I contacted @High Performance Lubricants and let them know of my issue at 0100 hours. This morning I open my emails at 1100 hours and their team had already contacted me about helping me get a new shipment sent. A few minutes later an honest neighbor who I do not know leaves the package in my porch with a note. The fact that they were willing to work with me to resolve the issue as fast as they did is fantastic. I emailed David and let him know that the package was found. I have ordered more oil and will be placing another order this week for Diff fluid. I'm an HPL maximalist now LOL.
Petty Racing likes this post.

Good neighbors are priceless.
Obviously not an oil nerd, or he'd be drooling on the freebie, lol. I've had UPS and UPSP mis-deliver stuff to me all the time, and I always walk it the the house it was suppose to go to and introduce myself. The big mystery is why can't people who deliver stuff for an occupation know what street they are on (when there's GPS), and/or what the house number is then they all have big numbers on them? Amazing things that are real head scratches, lol.

Great customer service is difficult to come by. Coupled with the reviews from respected members on here, I might treat the S4 to some HPL.

"2024 hours" . Something tells me military.

If that's the case.....puuuuuushhhhh.....beat your faceeeeeee!!!!! for your error.

Great customer service is difficult to come by. Coupled with the reviews from respected members on here, I might treat the S4 to some HPL.

"2024 hours" . Something tells me military.

If that's the case.....puuuuuushhhhh.....beat your faceeeeeee!!!!! for your error.
i'm going to keep buying my oil from HPL. i like sponsoring small/medium American biz. plus their Heavy Duty, Euro and Passenger car oils are PAO/AN/Ester based. what's not to love?

-yes, sir. i was in the Chair Force for a couple of years. now i just enjoy my time on the internet, reading about base oils and crypto. lol

i'm going to keep buying my oil from HPL. i like sponsoring small/medium American biz. plus their Heavy Duty, Euro and Passenger car oils are PAO/AN/Ester based. what's not to love?

-yes, sir. i was in the Chair Force for a couple of years. now i just enjoy my time on the internet, reading about base oils and crypto. lol
Thank you for your service, sir.

More and more I keep learning about hpl, the more I want to keep trying their product. American made, pretty much a open door to the forums, great base stocks, touted by members on here. Oh yeah, made in USA. Did I mention American made??

Back