HPL question

Does HPL send order confirmations and shipping notices? I placed an order Sunday and haven't received anything yet. Card has been charged.

Does HPL send order confirmations and shipping notices? I placed an order Sunday and haven't received anything yet. Card has been charged.
I've gotten email notifications both times I've ordered from them.
Including the order # and all information involved.

I too have received both order and shipping confirmations on orders I have placed. Did you check spam folders?

Your order shipped. Reviewing your order, there was not an email address submitted for the confirmation. You should see your product very soon,

Thank you for being a customer,

David

Order confirmation and a few posts ago I even received an extra shirt 👕 for free. The packing of those white boxes are top notch too. No complaints!!
Good packaging is always an added bonus, I just ordered Marvel Air Tool Oil from Amazon but was a 3rd party seller and even the outer box was wet but UPS still delivered it, they were packaged inside an inner box and the caps weren't even screwed on tight, I should've removed them to check and see if there was even a seal but haven't used them yet but they do have that unique Marvel smell.

Other sellers wanted $17 for a quart plus shipping but another had a case of 6 qts for just over $9 qt and included free shipping.

Back to the OP I'm surprised their system actually allowed for an order to be placed without an email address, I don't know their system but afaik all other websites when placing an order online they have fields that needs to be entered in and the email always has to be included. Glad it's all sorted out and on it's way to you.

HPL uses really high quality boxes for shipping. The cardboard is heavier than usual.

Of the dozen or so cases I’ve received, not one has been damaged.

Nerd alert - I’ve saved all the boxes. I use them for organization and storage of various car parts, for example, a mint pair of 1932 Packard headlights.

The boxes are just too nice to recycle.

Back