HPL Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been really interested in HPL as they are local to me. Reached out to Dave to ask him about my application, his thoughts on product, and a couple of other things. Quick response and actually suggested a lower priced product rather than the higher priced product I asked about. Love it. very kind and provided some excellent info.

after some reading in here and my interaction with Dave, I think I’ll be giving their products a go at my next change.

I’ve been really interested in HPL as they are local to me. Reached out to Dave to ask him about my application, his thoughts on product, and a couple of other things. Quick response and actually suggested a lower priced product rather than the higher priced product I asked about. Love it. very kind and provided some excellent info.

after some reading in here and my interaction with Dave, I think I’ll be giving their products a go at my next change.
Yup, David, Mary Jane and Angela are all top of the mark people. 👍👍🍻🍻

I've one OC left for each vehicle in our trio.
What HPL users here have reported is intriguing; even weighed against the solid advice of simply using any oil which meets specs.

I don't think you caught my drift.
HPL, and other 'boutique oil' users, praise their particular selection....fine.
The 'oil classicists' always seem to say, "just use any oil which meets spec".
Using a good oil which meets spec is what I've always done.

If I ever went to a boutique oil, it'd be for alleged, superlative cleaning power.
I'm never going to spend the money for all the oil analyses necessary to determine if I can extend oil changes.
I do not doubt it can be done. And I do believe a fleet of identical vehicles can have their OCIs extended on the data from one example vehicle.
I'm not in such a situation.

I don't think you caught my drift.
HPL, and other 'boutique oil' users, praise their particular selection....fine.
The 'oil classicists' always seem to say, "just use any oil which meets spec".
Using a good oil which meets spec is what I've always done.
Huh?

That is exactly what I posted. Yes I got your drift.

People who post "you shall use a manufacturer specified oil" don't spend as much time in HPL threads as they do in Amsoil threads, for example.

Oh, I see what you meant now.
"There's a word for that...", my uncle used to say.
When people (like me) miss the drift.. I swear I read carefully ! !

Enjoy the day.

General Q: How many oil changes can be done over the next 6 football games?

David is very helpful - over the phone or over the world-wide web. He saves us money and he's honest too. He's like a Doctor from a couple generations ago...... can reach him fast & somewhat easily for help.

How many businesses are like that these days?...... a minority of them for sure.
I'm a near-future user..... for sure. My Hyundai 2.4 awaits the taste of it. That's if I don't sell it for a Toyota first.

My hats off to HPL & Co. 🎩(y)

Last edited:
Pretty sure in another HPL thread - it was in implied "club"
Then please point that post out.

You have pointed out blatant falsehoods about AMSOIL, so, if there are blatant falsehoods about any company, then I am publicly asking for your help in pointing them out.

The OP in this thread mentioned his “application” - which clearly meant his car and usage pattern, not some “application” to join anything.

I meerley pointed out that what was said could be interpreted two ways. You guys don't even like light humor about your darling HPL oil.
Oh…that was humor?

Humor works better when it’s clearly funny, or clearly intended to be funny. Or at least has a empoji to let folks know it was intended to be light humor.

That post appeared to be, well, something entirely different. Which is why so many people were taking it at face value.

Let us know if you do, and what you choose.

I meerley pointed out that what was said could be interpreted two ways. You guys don't even like light humor about your darling HPL oil.
This post right here isn’t even humor. It’s mocking something. I don’t find any humor either. Just because this isn’t M1, PP or others doesn’t mean folks need to be smart or cute about it.

It’s no wonder me, WWilson, DNewton, Astro14 and few folks use HPL. Other folks here use their “darling” off the shelf oils and to them that’s good enough. Somedays I wonder why I even do cut and posts with all the disgusting replies and smart comments intended as “humor”. It’s pretty disgusting honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back