How's the weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been cloudy for a change. Temp 70 F- 83 F cooled a bit. Had some small bush fire couple weeks back but nothing serious.

Unusually summer, I haven't seen such coolness during night temperature in many years. Also highs hasn't been steady not consistent on long runs. Really wacky summer weather .. unpredictable.

Typical spring weather here - rain,wind,reasonable temps,nice fine days...round and round.It won't settle down here for another 4 months - it's stuff that makes plants and lawns grow.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: MysticGold04
Snowing in C. Springs? What's the Temp?

35. Low tonight is supposed to be 32, but if the clouds clear out and we get enough radiant cooling, I bet it'll drop to 30. I do live on the north end of town where the elevation is over 6500 feet.

Adopt me. I don't eat much and I learn new tricks with ease.

Looks like the Atlanta area got hammered, and continues to. My sister lives in Cumming thankfully so she's just a witness to the horror. I haven't been able to find a picture online, but apparently the ferris wheel at 6 Flags over Georgia is partially submerged.

That's some RAIN now.

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral

35. Low tonight is supposed to be 32, but if the clouds clear out and we get enough radiant cooling, I bet it'll drop to 30. I do live on the north end of town where the elevation is over 6500 feet.

You won't be saying that when I post that it's -20 out!

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral

You won't be saying that when I post that it's -20 out!

Yeah, Sarge, but it's a dry cold.

71297.gif

This is nearest to where I live...

The heat and high humidity still refuses to give up in Miami...Its still around 90 with heat index around 100...Had a friend visiting from New York and she almost passed out from the heat last night in South Beach.

Its like walking into a jungle everytime you walk out the door.

If your in the A/C business South Florida is the place to be...If it goes out in your house or car you want it fixed immediately if not before.

A neighbor last month actually passed out after she came home after a 45 minute drive with no a/c as her a/c was out of service in her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back