How to remove/replace fuel injectors Toyota 2az fe 2.4l

Anyone know how to remove/install fuel injectors on this engine? I can't find a tutorial anywhere. Is it intuitive or are there any particular precautions I need to take? I have a small vacuum leak around the injectors and I was just going to replace the o ring seals. Any ideas/advice is appreciated as always.

I found this :unsure:

Before you replace them, pull the fuel pump fuse then crank the car until it dies (it won't start). This relieves the fuel pressure so you don't have gasoline splashing out of the injectors. Just like you'd do when replacing a fuel pump or filter.

I removed the fuel rail and inspected the o rings. They all looked the same/good to me. The bolts holding the fuel rail on were loose, so I tightened them to spec. Total fuel trim is still around or above + 7 and go down to about +3 when I drive. I know I have a small vacuum leak because when I spray starter fluid around the #1 injector right above the intake manifold, the fuel trims drop sharply into the negative. I'm thinking it's the intake manifold now, but should the injectors just fall out of the ports with no resistance like mine did, or should you have to tug to get them out? Should I replace the o rings anyway?

Back