How NOT to Go to a Wedding (and NOT to Use Nav)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I had my car in for an alignment I got it back with the steering wheel cocked about 5* to the right, though it tracks straight. I've been meaning to bring it back and complain for months now, but I still haven't gotten around to it.

Definitely still annoys me, though.

I've actually read not to go by hand calculations in the Prius due to the fact that the fuel tank is expandable to a certain degree.

Glad you're okay. If I were you, though, I'd hold off a year or two on upgrading and see what new hybrids are coming down the pipe/pike?

Sounds to me EK, that you have the toe out on your front end and nothing else. Take a good jiggle on the bottom and then top of the tire to see if the joints were harmed. Not likely as you would hear a clunk over bumps.

A good alignment should do the trick.

Originally Posted By: BrianWC
I've actually read not to go by hand calculations in the Prius due to the fact that the fuel tank is expandable to a certain degree.

Glad you're okay. If I were you, though, I'd hold off a year or two on upgrading and see what new hybrids are coming down the pipe/pike?

Yeah, you're absolutely right about that. I'm sure once I get the alignment back together and my mpgs go back to normal, I'll be happy with the car again. I suppose it's just difficult to get over your car experiencing a hit as violent as this one felt, and not be worried about its long-term health. Obviously, it's a robust car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back