How Do I Know if I Have Towing Package?

Well if there is no factory hitch it's safe to assume it does not have a tow package. I do tow quite often but with a manual trans I don't have a way to easily add a cooler.
A coworker of mine has a Toyota Sienna with the factory tow package but no hitch. It has the oil cooler and factory tow harness.

A coworker of mine has a Toyota Sienna with the factory tow package but no hitch. It has the oil cooler and factory tow harness.
Toyota seems to do that. Tow prep package I guess. Hitch is an accessory (so get to charge extra?).

Toyota seems to do that. Tow prep package I guess. Hitch is an accessory (so get to charge extra?).
It’s probably a good thing to provide extra transmission cooling? Even if you never tow anything.

It’s probably a good thing to provide extra transmission cooling? Even if you never tow anything.
Maybe? If it was necessary then it should be on all, no? As it is, how many trans die these days from cooked fluid—as opposed to ancient fluid past its prime?

Probably make a lot more difference to a guy like me who tries to get 500,000 miles out of his cars.

Probably make a lot more difference to a guy like me who tries to get 500,000 miles out of his cars.
All the luck to you— after running a couple to 10 years I’m convinced that its time not miles in this spot of the rust belt.

Back