How BIG is your stash of GC..

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 Quarts of GC
5 of 02
5 of 03
20 of 04
5 of 501

I know where I can get more if I need it. But if I bring one more quart of GC home, the wife will be cutting me off, if you know what I mean!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by glxpassat:
It's sad to think that one day I pour that last drop of green into my motor. I just can't bare the thought of it...
frown.gif

Stock up on enough of The Green and you won't run out before you...well, you know...u-m-m-m-m, before you join a dinosaur in the next bottle of engine oil.
grin.gif

68 quarts and counting, mostly M03 and M04 and 2 qts of M02, It seems like the older the date the greener it looks through the clear side marker on the bottle, any reasons? I am running out of AZ's in San Diego County and I really don't want to go to the LA Counties, but I must feed the stash!!!!!!!!!

quote:

Stock up on enough of The Green and you won't run out before you...well, you know...u-m-m-m-m, before you join a dinosaur in the next bottle of engine oil. [Big Grin]

Hey, that' a great idea! I think I'll request to be embalmed with GC! They could just lay what's left in the casket...

17 quarts. I keep waiting for the next $3.99 sale as there are the same 24 qts. of '04 STILL sitting around waiting for me since late March! If I buy it today it will go on sale tomorrow...my nerves are shot. I can't take it much longer...I know any day some poor desperate slob from somewhere will drive hundreds of miles just to get them! I keep having the same nightmare..."Welcome to AZ. The Elves have left the building."

none. To hard to find and after my personal 10,000mile test of it and the 3 other 10,000mile tests I did using M1 and Ams, I found it was no better or no worst than the other two. Being M1 is everywhere I'm staying with it over GC & Ams. 106qts M1-averged cost $2.96qt/half Wal-mart other Pep Boys 6for$3deal.

Only 17 quarts. $5/qt is too much to pay when M1 can be had at Pep Boys for $2.70/qt. And I procured some 40qts of various weight Syntec and Castrol HM for $1.00 qt.
cool.gif

Last 4 weeks I been running down to Cajun Rubber to buy 8 liters/trip.
I have 32 liters right now and buying another 8 tomorrow night. "payday"
err...
*cough*, I mean "GC Scooping day"
fruit.gif

Umm, I have 5 liters left over of M1 0w-20 and to get rid of it, I'll be mixing in 1 liter of the M1 with each OCI of GC.

quote:

Originally posted by nascarnation:
The shelf is empty.
Hit 2 Autozones in Indy, no German at all.
Tempted to try Rotella 5W40 next....

Try the AZ on east Washington Street just west of Post Road. They had it as of 2 weeks ago.
cheers.gif

Visited three Autozones after work today and scored a total of 15 M04's and 3 M02's. Risked my life for the M02's, not a neighborhood I would normally visit. 12 of the M04's are going to a friend of mine, so it looks like my stash is at 23 quarts for a while. The M02-M04 is getting pretty rare around here.

quote:

Originally posted by bluengold:
68 quarts and counting, mostly M03 and M04 and 2 qts of M02, It seems like the older the date the greener it looks through the clear side marker on the bottle, any reasons? I am running out of AZ's in San Diego County and I really don't want to go to the LA Counties, but I must feed the stash!!!!!!!!!

I'm now up to 85 quarts, went to some AZ's in the riverside counties last night, and will probably hit up some others tonight. This is truly an addiction, I'm telling myself I'll stop at 100 quarts but I am starting to doubt that...

Just bought my first 16 quarts of GC today found a stash in some of the az's in my area but I will be quiet about where I am because there is more to be had. Mostly MO4 and three M03's. I hope I don't get as crazy as some of you guy's. Eighty five bottles by the time they get used there will be something out there more desirable so why bother. Dan

235, all vintage 04. I had stopped at 217 but my neighbor just GAVE me 3 cases
shocked.gif

He bought it on my suggestion awhile back but said he is a "brand loyalist" and was going back to M1. Said it was just going to sit in his garage so he thought it would go to repaying me for drinking lots of my beer. Silly boy. I like GC and all, but we are talking about BEER. I told him to try harder..... as I put the cases in my garage
grin.gif

I've got 23qts of GC and funny thing is that I wont run it straight in my Subaru...its too thick for my tastes. So its mixed with Mobil 1 0w20...50/50.

frown.gif
frown.gif
Local AZ thinks there too cool to carry it. They do have BC but my car wont approve.

i may just have to take a drive to another AZ and see if the elfs inhabit that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back