How BIG is your stash of GC..

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by DR Racing:
Just bought my first 16 quarts of GC today found a stash in some of the az's in my area but I will be quiet about where I am because there is more to be had. Mostly MO4 and three M03's. I hope I don't get as crazy as some of you guy's. Eighty five bottles by the time they get used there will be something out there more desirable so why bother. Dan

Is the DR for Dali Racing? 16 quarts, your already 5151, no turning back now.

quote:

Originally posted by Pat in Speedway:

quote:

Originally posted by nascarnation:
The shelf is empty.
Hit 2 Autozones in Indy, no German at all.
Tempted to try Rotella 5W40 next....

Try the AZ on east Washington Street just west of Post Road. They had it as of 2 weeks ago.
cheers.gif

Thanks Pat!
next time I'm on the East side I'll check it out.
Would love to know how AutoZone actually handles this stuff. Does Syntec 0W30 come mixed AC and GC bottles in a carton? Or do they get complete cases of each and they just get mixed on the shelf?

Here is my climate controlled stash:

-

9 deep by 4 wide with a little rx to keep the gc company.

My stash got to big for the bedroom closet, so I had to move it to the crawl space next to the Christmas stuff.

quote:

Originally posted by Ross:

My stash got to big for the bedroom closet, so I had to move it to the crawl space next to the Christmas stuff.

The elves will feel right at home near the Christmas stuff!
grin.gif

The Elves and I are so proud of you guys, we could just... sniff blubber sniff sniff ...don't worry about us we're OK...sniff sniff...we just get a little emotional sometimes....all in the name of science, you understand sniff sniff

I did it, I finally broke the century mark with my GC stash, 101 quarts!! This has to be it for me, right? I told myself 100 quarts and done! But I hear the elves tapping empty bottles of GC together singing "bluengold come out and plaaaayyeeaaah!!"

I just picked up 12 quarts of 03 amd 04 a the local Auto Zone. Left a few on the shelf. That gives me enough for my next 3 oil changes.

It was on sale for 4.39, I might have to go back and clean them out. I didn't see the price until I got home, it said 4.99 on the shelf.

quote:

Originally posted by shanneba:

It was on sale for 4.39, I might have to go back and clean them out. I didn't see the price until I got home, it said 4.99 on the shelf.

I visited a AZ in the bad part of town today and discovered 6 quarts. I didn't know it was on sale either. When I saw your post I checked my receipt - $4.39!

This brings me up to a measly 36 qts.

Are all M05 gold or green? I bought one qt. today and I got a quarter back from my five spot and I said what's up with that did he ring me up wrong so I left with out saying a thing. I guess it is in all there computers $4.39 each. I will go and search for more tomorrow. Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back