Horn Blowers Beware

Not sure why you tell a cop to "feel free to search my car"...that is slave speak.
I have a BIL that is a state trooper and a brother who is a state prison system major BTW. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I agree....that's why I believe 'term limits' for pols should be the law....especially when the media no longer holds them accountable when they agree with their 'views'....PS: Growing up in NYC where the police don't sweat the small stuff (there was enough real crime to keep them busy)...I am generally pro police. I now live in a small town who use police for 'revenue' (traffic infractions)...most wouldn't know what to do if they encountered a dangerous criminal ie: the barely 5ft. tall...105 lb.. female officer who is a prodigious ticket writer...

Last edited:
I don't honk at bad drivers, they are too arrogant to admit fault anyway and most times will blame you. I was mailing some letters and bills at a PO box afew months back and it is a one way . some moron comes driving down the wrong way as i was just trying to exit and of course in true arrogant moron fashion he honks the horn and as I looked in the mirror he was at the PO box with his arm out the window flipping me off. Best to ignore these morons and not even make eye contact with them if they would be stupid enough to follow me my wife and I are pretty well armed and have been CC for nearly 3 decades now. Just a lot of arrogant drivers nowdays who have little regard for basic rules and decency. I think they are known as jerks

I don't honk at bad drivers, they are too arrogant to admit fault anyway and most times will blame you. I was mailing some letters and bills at a PO box afew months back and it is a one way . some moron comes driving down the wrong way as i was just trying to exit and of course in true arrogant moron fashion he honks the horn and as I looked in the mirror he was at the PO box with his arm out the window flipping me off. Best to ignore these morons and not even make eye contact with them if they would be stupid enough to follow me my wife and I are pretty well armed and have been CC for nearly 3 decades now. Just a lot of arrogant drivers nowdays who have little regard for basic rules and decency. I think they are known as jerks

Or hood trash. 🗑

This is why constant loop recording from multiple cameras is actually a good thing.

When you tell someone - "lets see whats on video " they typically simma down.

People are crazy. I'm not a police officer.

I keep to myself on the road. If someone does something stupid I'll curse to myself, but I'm not going to beep or wave the bird. I don't need any confrontations.

I think people sitting at a red light who are looking down at their phones when it turns green, and just sit there, deserve a good blast. And they get one.

I think people sitting at a red light who are looking down at their phones when it turns green, and just sit there, deserve a good blast. And they get one.
In the hood, that's almost guaranteed to get the "How dare you blow your horn at me!" Passive-aggressive Road Rage of waiting at the light longer, waiting for it to turn red to inconvenience you, and sauntering through it on red because. "Ha!"

In the hood, that's almost guaranteed to get the "How dare you blow your horn at me!" Passive-aggressive Road Rage of waiting at the light longer, waiting for it to turn red to inconvenience you, and sauntering through it on red because. "Ha!"
That's when they get to see my go-around. I steer the Mustang with the rear wheels when people act like that. Bye bye, stay warm.

That's when they get to see my go-around. I steer the Mustang with the rear wheels when people act like that. Bye bye, stay warm.
I do the same thing I don't have time for the nonsense but here's the thing I make sure that there's a lot of room to fly down streets because some people are just psycho and I haven't lived in these neighborhoods in a long time so I am thankful.

Had to read this.
Has happened twice in 2 days. People screwing around, doing everything but paying attention. Light turns green. Eventually, I honk.

Both women went ape $$$$. Tried brake checking me, this world is beyond repair. As an aside, both were beaten with the ugly stick....severely.

Back