Honda P/S fluid

The power steering fluid in my Odyssey is really dark. I would like to change it out. Is there a better & cheaper option available out there, or should I stick with 'Honda Genuine'? Also, is there a way to drain all the fluid on this van or do I have to use the turkey baster method continuously? thanks

Everybody sez that Pyroil or similar Honda equivalent PS fluid is good but personally, I don't mind staying true to Honda PSF for (a) I only change it out every 3 yrs, and (b) I know it will never fail me. Q.

I've always found Honda PSF to get dark pretty quick. I've done a bunch of siphon/refills in my Honda PS unit and it always gets dark again very fast, even if I do multiple siphon/refills in succession. I've always used genuine Honda PSF and had no trouble what-so-ever with my power steering. Even when I fully turn the wheel to lock, I don't get any annoying whines/groaning.

If you don't mind spending little time and money to do maintenance to keep you Odyssey in top shape, then 6yr/75k miles is over due for P/S fluid change. But, I have a friend who had 1991 Accord with more than 250k miles and never change P/S and brake fluids and his Accord still ran great until it was sold a year ago.

I've been using RL psf in my Acura for a couple years now and I've had no problems with it. I do notice that it doesn't darken like the OEM fluid does, it stays nice and red.