Honda Grom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorcycle Consumer News just tested this joker, they got a high/low/average MPG of 126.3/81.0/95.7, on regular unleaded. 63 MPH top speed!
crazy2.gif

It would make a great pit bike at the races. Riding on public streets? I'd rather ride something that can get out of it's own way, and get me away from the oblivious cellphone-talking cagers.

Honda has gone from a company that used to be an industry leader with anything that had to with motorcycles to a company that now seems to be into producing goofy stuff....I still think their stuff is extremely good quality, they just aren't making anything appealing anymore...gone are the days of producing the benchmarks by which all others are judged like the CB75o, the Goldwing, CBX, V65, VTX, etc....now days all we get from them is goofy stuff like this...

The Grom is a new scene. It's pretty hot too.

Who would have thought there would be so many people buying $2500 50cc scooters and then dumping another $6-$8k into them? No one. But tons of people have.

What most people don't get about the Honda Grom and the Honda Ruckus is this:

1.) These owners want something totally different than anything else out there.

2.) Going 60mph on a scooter/small bike that's so close to the ground is similar to going 130mph on a crotch rocket or V-twin. You can the same adrenaline rush, but if you lay it down, you're likely to walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back