HONDA ACCORD FILTER CUT OPEN

Last post. I'm done with this. I made a simple comment, and you picked the least relevant point to argue. My original post is still valid, no matter how you look at it. I never noticed any material change in the OEM filters during the time that ownership changed. So, the Honda above does still resemble the filters I bought when they said Honeywell. Had I said "Looks so much like the Honeywell made Subaru OEM filter that I bought in 2010?" would you have jumped down my throat?
LoL ... promise? Your original post never was valid - still back peddling. When someone says "Looks so much like the Honeywell made Subaru OEM filter." do you think the reader thinks they are talking about before 2011 or about now? That's why I questioned it and pointed out the fact that Honeywell sold out in 2011.

Maybe you'll now know that Honeywell has absolutely nothing to do with any Fram, Subaru or Honda oil filter since 2011. Refer to post #20 about spreading misinformation.

Last edited:
Last post. I'm done with this. I made a simple comment, and you picked the least relevant point to argue. My original post is still valid, no matter how you look at it. I never noticed any material change in the OEM filters during the time that ownership changed. So, the Honda above does still resemble the filters I bought when they said Honeywell. Had I said "Looks so much like the Honeywell made Subaru OEM filter that I bought in 2010?" would you have jumped down my throat?
Glad it’s your last post. I’m reporting this to moderators for going WAY WAY OFF TOPIC. If you can’t add relevant info to this: DONT POST AND APREAD MISIDORMATION!!

Back