Homebrew: 50/50 Redline 10W-30 and Mobil Delvac 1 5W-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey TRAXION,
Long time no see. I used to be a regular at thirdgen.org.
Anyway, that is indeed a very interesting brew you made there. I wonder if one oil would complement the other in any way under operation.
Will you be giving this a try in your Z?
Rick

This oil had zero miles ... it's a VOA. However, I've been running it in my IROC for some time. I ran my best time recently on this oil ... [email protected], naturally aspirated stock bottom end 350 motor. Motor has never been pulled / rebuilt.

Tim

You should be able to get it to post ..I will try
 -

quote:

Originally posted by Jelly:
You can upload your analysis...

As far as I know, you can't upload anything here. In fact, the FAQ states: "Can I attach files?

For security reasons, you may not attach files to any posts. You may cut and paste text into your post, however, or use HTML and/or UBB Code (if enabled) to provide hyperlinks to outside documents. "

I was aware that you could link to pictures and I should have done that in my first post. I'll edit it. I used the link to thirdgen.org because they do allow uploading files.

Tim

Technically speaking when the UBB FAQ talks about attaching files, that means your files simply aren't a part of the message, like how with VBB software you attach a picture and it goes right in the post and onto that forum's server.

In the case here, if you've got a picture on another server, and you link to it here, it will show up in the message but technically speaking it's not an attachment since it's hosted remotely.

In other words, it's perfectly ok for you to have a picture on another server and then to link to it here so it shows up in your post.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
Technically speaking when the UBB FAQ talks about attaching files, that means your files simply aren't a part of the message, like how with VBB software you attach a picture and it goes right in the post and onto that forum's server.

In the case here, if you've got a picture on another server, and you link to it here, it will show up in the message but technically speaking it's not an attachment since it's hosted remotely.

In other words, it's perfectly ok for you to have a picture on another server and then to link to it here so it shows up in your post.

Thanks for trying to clear this up but I am already fully aware of this. I needed a place to upload the picture. You can't do it here. I did it at thirdgen.org.

Tim

quote:

Originally posted by deepsquat:
just call me MR Computer
fruit.gif

Sir,
I would really appreciate if you can explain to me exactly how you got the blackstone report on here. I try this a couple of days ago and after one hour, I had to type everything up
mad.gif

Thanks
Rick

Interesting coctail you have here. The real question is tho will it perform better in an engine as a hybrid or as separate oils?

I'd probably just go all out Redline if it was me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back