Hitachi CG22EASSLP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Hitachi CG22EASSLP string cutter. Light weight , was running good, great for reaching down the bank of the pond. Last year it was giving me problems starting and stay running. Decided to give it a rest and bought a battery trimmer. Battery trimmer works great but I find it is a little under powered for cutting around the pond. Decided to work on the Hitachi. I found bad fuel lines. Changed out all 3 with generic fuel lines from ebay and now this thing runs like new. Funny how the very simple things is all that it needed.

Nice! Fuel lines don't last long these days unless they are very well made. A combination of cheaply made fuel line with ethanol fuels just speeds up the breakdown of them.

I use 100% gas . I may get in the habit of when ever I am having problems, I have 2 chainsaws and 2 2 cycle weed trimmers, fuel lines will be changed..
I did buy the 4 different sizes, 5 foot per size pack. It came from a USA address but I think these are China made. They were yellow in color,. No pun intended. I would just had gone to the local hardware but with the lock down and you have to call in your order , ebay was easier..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back