High Performance Lubricants 4th of July Sale

Thanks, very kind to offer 25% off.

Best wishes to everyone in the U.S and I hope you have a great time celebrating July 4.
Best wishes for a great time Monday - it’s Dominion Day!

OK, I know, they changed the name to Canada Day - but it was still Dominion Day when I lived there…

So, Happy Canada Day!

Anyone have a favorite HPL 5w-30 or 0w-30 for a 1GR-FE in an 18 4Runner.

These engines are kinda noisy and I would like something to quiet it down some more. I have been running Amsoil 0w-30 SS, which is so much quieter than the factory fill that I got out after 1500 miles when it was new.

Anyone have a favorite HPL 5w-30 or 0w-30 for a 1GR-FE in an 18 4Runner.

These engines are kinda noisy and I would like something to quiet it down some more. I have been running Amsoil 0w-30 SS, which is so much quieter than the factory fill that I got out after 1500 miles when it was new.
the regular PCEO 5w-30 is incredibly quiet in chevy LS engines. My 237k mile cammed LS motor has their 5w-40 in it and the valve train almost sounds stock.

of course after 12 quarts of HPL ATF green shows up😂
Me too! I bought 12qts (Performance Plus 6 / No VII 6) at the end of May.
I still have 12qts Amsoil Euro to use and five big jugs of Castrol Edge Euro. (3 sibling vehicles)
I'll be patient and await 2025 Sales by HPL. This won't be their last. First - before I buy anymore HPL, I need to make sure the HPL keeps the Kia engine quiet - keeps the consumption worry at Zero.

Some folks go on vacation to places with no signal. In fact, for some, that's what it means to get away from it all.

That said, this deal certainly makes me consider making an order. Nice discount.

He was never going to order anything anyway. If out of cell range was a true issue from him, a simple and private email/phone call to them would probably be more effective than blurting out "terrible marketing" on a thread that's giving us 25% off.

@HPL Plant Manager

Is there by chance to have the oil analysis kit available at the webstore? I believe someone here linked one months ago but was not publicly available product in the gallery selection.

Saves the trouble to find that link searching the forums just so I can add it to the cart.

@HPL Plant Manager

Is there by chance to have the oil analysis kit available at the webstore? I believe someone here linked one months ago but was not publicly available product in the gallery selection.

Saves the trouble to find that link searching the forums just so I can add it to the cart.
Here’s the link in case you need it, but yes I wish it was a bit easier to find.

Is that just to have the empty kit mailed to you, or does that include the analysis as well?
Its just an empty sampling bottle and form slip placed in a shipping bottle. You still have to pay postage to send it to @Wearcheck , they process the analysis free of charge since the kit itself is pre paid by HPL.

This is a MOB2 kit which includes a TBN/TAN, I believe for extra services can be arranged such as particle count etc as added cost.

Its just an empty sampling bottle and form slip placed in a shipping bottle. You still have to pay postage to send it to @Wearcheck , they process the analysis free of charge since the kit itself is pre paid by HPL.

This is a MOB2 kit which includes a TBN/TAN, I believe for extra services can be arranged such as particle count etc as added cost.
Oh boy..Isn't this gonna open up the Hazmat spiel at the post office when they ask "Explosives, batteries, liquids, etc"?

If it's pre-paid, like Blackstone, then most of the time I just look at them with that inbred dog look, say "no", and they don't bother asking further. If I have to pay postage, you'd think I was sending Nuclear Waste to someone.

Back