High Performance Lubricants 4th of July Sale

High Performance Lubricants will be having a sale on Advanced Lubrication's web store. There will be a 25% off discount on lubricant products, 1 lucky customer will get free shipping (determined via raffle on July 5th), and every order will get a limited addition American Flag High Performance Lubricants stickers! The 25% off discount will automatically be applied to your cart on July 3rd and July 4th. Since we will be running a limited staff on Friday July 5th, we will not start shipping orders until Monday July 8th. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me or @High Performance Lubricants a note on here. Have a great holiday week!!

4th of July Sale Flyer.jpeg

Quick question, I noticed the 2 day FedEx air special shipping isn't available for the 4x1 gallon box and 5 gallon pail. Is there by chance to have it available again?

Quick question, I noticed the 2 day FedEx air special shipping isn't available for the 4x1 gallon box and 5 gallon pail. Is there by chance to have it available again?
FedEx will not honor the 2 day special shipping on the pails or gallon cases, the dimensions are too close to the max liner length allowed. In the past when I had the gallon cases and pails enabled, we had several that were re-billed to us at full rate, which we had to pay and could not charge to our customer.

Terrible marketing. People (like me) will be out of town with family over the holiday. Not breaking away to order some oil. Set it up so you can pre-order it now and post the purchase on whatever day you want.
How is this different than any other "4th of July" sale going on? At least with this you can order it in 10 minutes online VS hours at the furniture or local car dealers.

Last edited:
Terrible marketing. People (like me) will be out of town with family over the holiday. Not breaking away to order some oil. Set it up so you can pre-order it now and post the purchase on whatever day you want.
If only there was a way to access the internet on a small, portable, wireless device. You could get to their website in a minute or two.

Something handheld, maybe…so small that you might carry it with you. Even when traveling.

Nah, never mind, that’s probably in the distant future. Nothing will ever replace my desktop PC for surfing the internet and doing things on line, like shopping…

If only there was a way to access the internet on a small, portable, wireless device. You could get to their website in a minute or two.

Something handheld, maybe…so small that you might carry it with you. Even when traveling.

Nah, never mind, that’s probably in the distant future. Nothing will ever replace my desktop PC for surfing the internet and doing things on line, like shopping…
That will come after the shoe phone craze fades 😶

Back