High altitude object flying over northern Canada

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021

The North American Aerospace Defence Command (Norad) says it is monitoring a high-altitude airborne object flying over Northern Canada.

Norad's public affairs department confirmed the development to CTV News on Saturday.

"Military aircraft are currently operating from Alaska and Canada in support of North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) activities. NORAD confirms that we have positively identified a high-altitude airborne object over Northern Canada," Norad and the U.S. military's Northern Command said in a statement.

"While we cannot discuss specifics related to these activities at this time, please note that NORAD conducts sustained, dispersed operations in the defence of North America through one or all three NORAD regions. NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America."

This is a breaking news story and will be updated.

Well, this is getting interesting with all these fly-overs 🍿

I'll be back. :alien:
51OVSchz7yL._SL500_.jpg

While I was down in Wichita this morning I noticed a lot of aircraft flying in and out of McConnell Air Force Base. And we're not talking about c-130s either more like fighter jets which I haven't seen anytime I've ever been in the city. Although this could be a FTX or drill weekend the first time of these people so they may be trying to get in there flight time and landing while it's nice. In that case there's nothing out of the ordinary at all. Yeah apparently there's something floating up in Northern Canada and the last time I checked it's not December so it's not Santa Claus.

Shot down by USA members of the NORAD team. I expect that either China, or China, or possibly China is behind this BS.
Well I feel sorry for 🇹🇼. Wonder 🤔 if we can adopt them or do a commonwealth thing with them. Let's all hope for the best and expect worse. Call your military family members and tell them you love and appreciate them.

Back