HF Wheel Chocks

I bought two of these for my Jeep with 35" tires and wanted to share they are really nice and work well. I had a discount coupon and walked out with 2 for about $11.

If anyone is in the market for a set, you could do worse than these:

96479_W3.jpg

HF Wheel Chock

I bought some from Harbor Freight several years ago and they work fine and hold up fine.

I have a few like that but thinking I got them from a farm & ranch store …
On concrete I flip them to get more rubber downwards …
Really like the density of them …

6F152E07-0C21-435D-93D2-E3BE145525EB.jpeg

I've used a set for probably 10 years now. Spiders love to make lay eggs in the holes. Yeeuch.

Most of the time, I find short 2x4s work just fine, unless at a extreme angle. Easy to kick under the tire, and back out.

They are great. Even better when you find them free laying next to the road like I did lol. They are heavy as heck too I definitely trust them. I use them every time I put my car on ramps to do an oil change.

I got a set of those, hoping that the rubber woukd have decent friction on my kwik lift ramps... unfortunately it doesnt. Not gummy/soft enough...

I got a set of those, hoping that the rubber woukd have decent friction on my kwik lift ramps... unfortunately it doesnt. Not gummy/soft enough...
Looks like a longer tapered style wedge would be needed on those?

Most of the time, I find short 2x4s work just fine, unless at a extreme angle. Easy to kick under the tire, and back out.
I have a collection of 2x6 and 4x4 blocks with 45* angle end cuts for the same reason....very easy to kick out. Used scrap wood so they were practically free. Also easy to store as they stack on each other and take up little space.

Back