Help with Identifying Pests

2 days ago, I performed a perimeter spray of my house using Demand-CS. I also sprayed the eaves, all door/window frames and any ornamental plants located within a few feet of the house. Within 24 hours, the pictured bugs began dying.

Based on my limited knowledge of pests, I think these are earwigs and pill bugs. Can anyone help with confirming?

Thanks.

0C99C8BB-96B5-40DD-B6BD-628AD94D11EB.jpeg

C880F79C-0DA2-4927-BA48-7B0A5E6E62A6.jpeg
10D892F7-131F-4296-AAC0-98AD316597F1.jpeg

E31DFE0B-3A9A-43DD-97C5-86CEFEB085A5.jpeg

definite earwig. on pic 1. I have millions here they are slowly returning after the last nuclear biochemical war.

Finally started hosing the house and a 20ft perimeter with bifen xts with hose sprayer. equiv to around 7 gallons after mixed.
late spring or after i see first few in house.. then fall.

I literally had thousands falling out of shed doors and tractor tire treads.. and huge piles where the spiders were eating them
when I bought this house.

Started spraying the house and outside of house they would come into basement by the thousands and die.. crunchy barefoot mess.
I would sweep daily with push broom and shop vac.. I had shop vacs FULL of them. 12gal.

Now they die outside.. not the greatest and the poison is hard on bugs in yard but I had enough after battling them for a couple years and not making a dent.

Earwigs in the first… not sure in the second…

Are they getting into your house? If not, I’m not sure why they need to be poisoned.

Demand-CS is great, mix it with permethrin for a faster kill and look into adding an IGR like Pivot 10 to the mix. The IGR interferes with the larvae development and prevents them from becoming adults, one treatment with IGR lasts for months and really knocks down the generational rebound.

definite earwig. on pic 1. I have millions here they are slowly returning after the last nuclear biochemical war.

Finally started hosing the house and a 20ft perimeter with bifen xts with hose sprayer. equiv to around 7 gallons after mixed.
late spring or after i see first few in house.. then fall.

I literally had thousands falling out of shed doors and tractor tire treads.. and huge piles where the spiders were eating them
when I bought this house.

Started spraying the house and outside of house they would come into basement by the thousands and die.. crunchy barefoot mess.
I would sweep daily with push broom and shop vac.. I had shop vacs FULL of them. 12gal.

Now they die outside.. not the greatest and the poison is hard on bugs in yard but I had enough after battling them for a couple years and not making a dent.
Wow! I used about 4.5 gal for my spray, but I also sprayed the ornamentals. Unfortunately, birds have begun to visit my backyard to eat the dead bugs, so I need to be diligent about sweeping up the dead bugs that seem to pop up daily.

Earwigs in the first… not sure in the second…

Are they getting into your house? If not, I’m not sure why they need to be poisoned.
Not these pests, but the spray was done due to yellow jackets and wasps. The yellow jackets were becoming a nuisance when we entered via the front door.

Demand-CS is great, mix it with permethrin for a faster kill and look into adding an IGR like Pivot 10 to the mix. The IGR interferes with the larvae development and prevents them from becoming adults, one treatment with IGR lasts for months and really knocks down the generational rebound.
Thanks! I will look into adding an IGR for the next spray.

Back