Hello and goodbye to my old job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay,

All the best to you with your next position wherever you might end up.

Thank you for all your help with regards to Fram products previously. I appreciate it.

cheers3.gif

Steve

That's horrible. I'm sorry to hear that but you have a lot going for you. I'm sure you'll find something quickly.

Originally Posted by addyguy
Well, I guess that answers if the merger will cause job losses. Very sorry to hear about it, Jay.

How about a BITOG boycott of Fram in support of a guy who did a lot to promote Fram, and deserved their respect?

I agree with this post. Corporations have no loyalty. Personnel are merely a liability to the big machine. My wife works for AT&T, I know this all too well. You always have a cloud over your head.

Good luck in your future endeavors Jay, a man of conviction and integrity will find nothing but fortune and respect.

Originally Posted by Motorking
Still happy to answer general filter/spark questions but I am forbidden from commenting on any FRAM or Autolite products due to a no compete agreement.

We'll just resort to terminology like: "The filter that rhymes with 'blam"" so you won't be held accountable.

Originally Posted by 69Torino

Good luck in your future endeavors Jay, a man of conviction and integrity will find nothing but fortune and respect.

Agree completely!
thumbsup2.gif

Much respect for you a d Godspeed in your future endeavors. I'm certain you will do incredibly well.

Now that's out of the way, I'm going to say it since nobody else will. Trico must be a gaggling gang of orc sniffing dumb as dog feces idiots to "let go" of a guy like you who has done so much for their new acquisition.

Originally Posted by Linctex
We'll just resort to terminology like: "The filter that rhymes with 'blam' " so you won't be held accountable.
Or the filter that rhymes with dam, the latest reason to avoid the orange can of death.

Jay,

Thank you for representing Fram and their products in style. May the lord bless you and prosper you in your new endeavors. May the Lord grant you the desires of your heart.

Thanks and best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back