Heater hose connection question for a Saturn 2001

I have a very small coolant leak in my Saturn. The Saturn is a 2001 L 100 four banger. It looks like it is leaking where the heater hose connects to the firewall. There is not a hose clamp but some type of odd push connector there. I looked at at Rock Auto but it does not had the connector. it has just the hose. Any Suggestions?

handyman

Sounds good butI'm not sure what a threaded barb is or where to get it.

handyman

I hear that I may need a special tool to remove the connector. I will try to take a photo of the leak tomorrow.

I've tried finding the connectors you need, but there's not much information on the internet about them. This very thread is one of the main search results on Google. When you start digging into it, I think you're gonna find something like this:

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
I've tried finding the connectors you need, but there's not much information on the internet about them. This very thread is one of the main search results on Google. When you start digging into it, I think you're gonna find something like this:
Look at all the jim crackery for a few less seconds assembly time.

handyman

Holy Cow. Thanks Merkava_4. I wonder if I could get the part from the stealership.