Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And remember the men and women working twelve hour shifts at generation facilities all over the country helping to provide what most of us take for granted until the lights go out. Very few know what effort it takes to keep generation online. Especially at coal fired units where much of the equipment is literally eating itself up twenty four/seven. Some shifts probably have the barbecue fired up out on the turbine deck ready to start their Thanksgiving Day dinner with all the trimmings. Happy Thanksgiving operations and whatever I&C and maintenance hands are on duty or have been called out. That holiday OT will help but being with family at Thanksgiving is what this day is all about. Work safe and remember your family is expecting you to come through the door sometime today. Regards to all at Craig Station in Craig,Colorado.

I watched the Macy's parade and I'm puzzled about the Pilgrims. I learned when I was a child that the first Thanksgiving was in the Virginia colony years before the Pilgrims landed in Plymouth.
Regardless have a most enjoyable day.

Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by Shannow
Enjoy your holiday BITOGers

Turkey and spiral ham FTW IMO

That's exactly what we have going into the oven this morning. Spiral cut hams are the best idea since sliced bread.

All the best to our Australian friends.

You ought to try to smoke a spiral ham
smile.gif

It's awesome !!

My mom and I went to the Turkey Night Grand Prix at Ventura Raceway last night. Had a soft pretzel, a hot dog, and a Diet Pepsi for Thanksgiving dinner. Had a great time. This is our second year doing this and we have a new family tradition.

Fried my first turkey this year and it was fantastic, wife and girls really loved it, went with a garlic herb rub and chicken broth injections
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back