Has Anyone Seen Pliers Like These ?

I've had no experience with those particular pliers, but I've always found these sort of "all-in-one" tools to be ineffective.

For the same money or a little more you could buy a security bit set and some decent extractors and be set.

thanks for the EZE link! seen them before but "not in the mood" ordered today along with a quality scissors, on a roll today as i got a needed 24" alum extension ladder from home depot, LAST ONE in my local store!!

I have no real use for something along those lines, but the quality/design looks great and no doubt a killer brand name...

Get the original, same exact tool, engineer makes them for Vamplier. Fantastic pliers I have the whole set for a few years now and they work as they claim. Look for Vampliers patent # and look at Engineers.

I bought those per your recommendation like 2-3 years ago. They’ve been awesome.

Get the original, same exact tool, engineer makes them for Vamplier. Fantastic pliers I have the whole set for a few years now and they work as they claim. Look for Vampliers patent # and look at Engineers.

I have the same ones, just two weeks ago they saved may day. Removed a stripped inner hex bolt with rounded-dome head with ease. (y)

KNIPEX just anuounced a new plier that looks similar.

Thanks for posting the link Christian! I will give them a try but it looks like they will have to come from Germany, US suppliers are out of stock and with they way it looks German factories may be dormant once again. Conrad has Lieferung in 15 Wochen so supply looks low there also.
Christmas markets cancelled in Bayern, is that right?

Yes, all Christmas markets are cancelled here in Bavaria. Bars and Clubs have to close again. Covid is getting out of Control. Our factories are generally not dormat. We are just hampered by a lack of electronic components, like the rest of the world.

EDIT: Just have done a quick internet search, german tool shops and suplliers. Deliver date for this pliers is January 2022.

Last edited:
That sucks big time. I have friends that own Irish pubs In Nürnberg near the market, Christmas and New year are big business for them, they are going to hurt bad, the rent alone downtown is out of this world.
I usually don't buy tools from Conrad but if they don't have it in one of their warehouses chances are no one else has it either.

Back