Has anyone been able to use the current Havoline promotion/rebate?

I just saw the current rebate for Havoline but am disappointed that it is not available for any retailers that actually sell Havoline. At least not within 50 miles of me. Does anyone know where I could buy it, that isn't on the no-go list?

Screenshot_20240320_151015.jpg

Probably not anywhere that would make it a good deal vs Walmart or Amazon, Chevron's rebates are always stupidly restrictive, at one point they at least had Amazon but not anymore, unless you live within the distance of any of the handful of approved retailers, it's not even worth looking at.

This and the other Chevron Delo rebate is awful in how narrow it is. It feels like they are putting out a bounty to vendors who have old stock. Tractor Supply isnt on the list, but their prices are dumb and not competitive.

Wow, they did an impressive job of excluding nearly all common sources.

It's almost like they're required to offer a rebate but don't want to.

I tried calling up retailers on their site within 50 miles of me and it's only O'Reilly which is, of course, excluded.

This and the other Chevron Delo rebate is awful in how narrow it is. It feels like they are putting out a bounty to vendors who have old stock. Tractor Supply isnt on the list, but their prices are dumb and not competitive.
Which would work for Delo but I don't see that TSC carries Havoline anything

They've just about included everyone on that list. I don't have many ideas except to call & as for locating an in network store.

It seems like they are targeting the Ranch/Farm buyers with their Delo rebates, which makes sense. I have only been able to use Delo rebates at Murdoch's Ranch and Home Supply.

But I haven't seen Havoline sold anywhere in stores near me. I'd be curious if they actually get people to use the rebate.

Back