Harbor Freight 25% off coupon with no restrictions!

i found better places to shop, seldom look at harbor freight,they are sometimes out of a particular item you may need/want when sale is on or they have some excuse to not include a tool etc that not one the sale ticket,the warranty on most items is 90 days,,,,,,no thanks

If it actually applies to tool storage and you don't have a service cart, theirs are hard to beat.

I keep seeing tool truck carts pop up on Marketplace but I've got my little HF cart dialed in just right and it's not too big. I can't justify $750-1000 for a used SnapOn or Matco cart, plus they're almost too wide for my space/needs

This is a good idea. It’s one of those things you don’t know you need, until you use one.

We have a couple of these cheap ones and they are really, really helpful.

https://www.harborfreight.com/tool-...6-inch-x-30-inch-steel-service-cart-5107.html

i found better places to shop, seldom look at harbor freight,they are sometimes out of a particular item you may need/want when sale is on or they have some excuse to not include a tool etc that not one the sale ticket,the warranty on most items is 90 days,,,,,,no thanks
I was in there yesterday for a 20 pack of plastic bondo spreaders for under 8 bucks and saw the new Hercules 1/4 impact, under $100 inc battery and charger, made in Taiwan not china, brushless, 5 year warranty on the tool and 3 years on the battery. It beats the Chinese made Milwaukee gen 3 and gen 4, I must admit it looks like a deal.

I almost bought one of the rifle cases they sell. Then I realized how dang huge it was.
And probably made in China. Nope!

I ended up buying a metal wheeled service cart. It seemed like it would be handy to hold tools and parts when working on engines.

9A0D701E-CCED-4A8B-AB00-CA4178E2A4C6.jpeg

Just got my coupon in a email and on my Facebook page.. Might have to go look at what good obd

With the Bauer line, I think HF is trying to go upscale. HF quality has improved, not like it could get any worse. But they are competitive with HD and Lowes for prosumer stuff.

I think it is Hercules name they are poking the big boys with and it seems quite successful. Lets be honest, if TTI had not have bought a great old American brand and called their Chinese made cordless tools TTI instead of Milwaukee they probably would not sell nearly as much as they do.
With a 5 year over the counter and 3 year on the battery I am going to spend the $100 and buy one of these 1/4" impact drivers and deliberately use it hard just to see how it holds up.

I've never been willing to pay for ITC.

It's just a "we miss you" thing.....I don't know what algorithm determines who gets the no restriction coupon, but I did. I also don't know the last time I made a purchase there, but probably over a year ago.

The coupon is for in-stock only, so I took a blue cart....which I figure goes with my BP lift columns (because color coordination is very important in the shop....)
I buy the 2 year vs 1 year, its slightly cheaper and somehow always need to make a major purchase at least once a year, its an item that is "sometimes" on regular sale but has a better chance of betting on the ITC coupon train. Hence to me membership pays for itself.

1693744103864.png
1693744151139.jpg

I used my 25% coupon this morning on a Chief Long Barrel Air Hammer. Paid $112.49 plus tax.
This tool is equal in power to the air hammer from Mac Tools (around $385) and comes from the same factory in Taiwan, says the Torque Test Channel.

I almost bought one of the rifle cases they sell. Then I realized how dang huge it was.
And probably made in China. Nope!
True, I want to like this HF item but cannot. If you compare to a Pelican, its not even close. Way heavier and bulky not to mention that Horror Freight smell. Suggest stalk ebay for used pelican (Just watch the shipping costs). Seriously, Ive seen and used Pelican cases in some of the worst environments in the world, they hold up. A gently used e-bay one can be 50% and thus maybe only 10-20% more than HF. If the $ factor is that tight; I would suggest a hard look at the Savior soft cases sold on Amazon, very nice, excellent value (MUCH better than other Amazon, Midway and PSA versions (That I returned). (Not hating, I like HF and have plenty of their stuff; saving up for one of their new service carts (Too bad the Series 3 roll cabs are $$$$ now :cry:)

Back