Harbor Freight 25% off coupon with no restrictions!

Last night HF emailed me a 25% single item discount coupon, but unlike the normal coupons this one has almost no restrictions. I feel like I have to go buy something big because now’s my chance!

What single item would you use an unrestricted 25% coupon for?

Usually it's for something nobody has a need or want for. Like they make a big deal about their tent sales. It's just stuff you have the chance to buy, on it's way towards the dumpster.,,,

Reactions: D60
Technically, if you don't need anything, then it's just wasting money...

I should check my email. I could use a cheapo toolkit for my new car. [The old car is still in the family, so it kept its toolkit.] Not sure though if I'll spring for one of theirs, their tools are ok but kits tend to have cheap ratchets etc.

I used to have one of their torque calibrators. Measures applied torque (duh I know). I put it onto a 1/2" drive breaker bar and used it for torquing lugnuts. Angle it so I could read the display, I could zip in 30-60-90 ft-lb settings without ever adjusting anything. Unlike my cheapo HF clicker, where I have to adjust each time I change torque settings (it's a hard life, I know).

Reactions: hrv
If it actually applies to tool storage and you don't have a service cart, theirs are hard to beat.

I keep seeing tool truck carts pop up on Marketplace but I've got my little HF cart dialed in just right and it's not too big. I can't justify $750-1000 for a used SnapOn or Matco cart, plus they're almost too wide for my space/needs

Last night HF emailed me a 25% single item discount coupon, but unlike the normal coupons this one has almost no restrictions. I feel like I have to go buy something big because now’s my chance!

What single item would you use an unrestricted 25% coupon for?
The mini excavator but some how there's always a tiny carve out so it's excluded.
I'm about to go try to buy it with 25% off.

Reactions: D60
they said they sent me one but no coupon.. W T F?
1693004527701.jpg

Well I got one yesterday, too. It expired tomorrow.

I decided to take my own advice and got a 34" service cart to replace my old 5-drawer. I hope I don't find it too big for my space as I feared.

I've outgrown my 5-drawer and am always juggling tools in the drawers. But I also liked that it was relatively compact and maneuverable.

At retail of $600 for the 34" I thought no way, but $450 felt justifiable for what it is.

I have been subscribed to Harbor Freight's mailing list for years, but have never received a 25% off, no restrictions coupon. Do you have to be a member of their Inside Track Club (ITC) to get the unrestricted 25% coupons?

All I ever get are coupons like this:

https://www.harborfreight.com/coupons
I received one of those coupons about a week ago, and I've never been a member of ITC or anything else 'special'.

I didn't have much of a shopping agenda, so I used it to save $7.50 on the long reach dual (1/4 and 3/8) flex-head ratchet.

I have been subscribed to Harbor Freight's mailing list for years, but have never received a 25% off, no restrictions coupon. Do you have to be a member of their Inside Track Club (ITC) to get the unrestricted 25% coupons?

All I ever get are coupons like this:

https://www.harborfreight.com/coupons
I've never been willing to pay for ITC.

It's just a "we miss you" thing.....I don't know what algorithm determines who gets the no restriction coupon, but I did. I also don't know the last time I made a purchase there, but probably over a year ago.

The coupon is for in-stock only, so I took a blue cart....which I figure goes with my BP lift columns (because color coordination is very important in the shop....)

Back