Harbor Freight 25% off coupon with no restrictions!

Love this cart! East to wheel around and narrow.
My complaint with those is that they tend to be impractically low. But I've done "lift kits" with rectangle tube between the underside and the casters :)

Beyond that....being all sheetmetal they're relatively durable carts within reason -- although if you drop a carrier and ring gear out of a pig into the cart it does crater it!! :D

True, I want to like this HF item but cannot. If you compare to a Pelican, its not even close. Way heavier and bulky not to mention that Horror Freight smell. Suggest stalk ebay for used pelican (Just watch the shipping costs). Seriously, Ive seen and used Pelican cases in some of the worst environments in the world, they hold up. A gently used e-bay one can be 50% and thus maybe only 10-20% more than HF. If the $ factor is that tight; I would suggest a hard look at the Savior soft cases sold on Amazon, very nice, excellent value (MUCH better than other Amazon, Midway and PSA versions (That I returned). (Not hating, I like HF and have plenty of their stuff; saving up for one of their new service carts (Too bad the Series 3 roll cabs are $$$$ now :cry:)
Thats exactly what I did! Great case! IMG_20231025_153004.jpg

Back