Harbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Chokes again..and again.. and again...........................
33.gif

Originally Posted by Al
33.gif

#Who cares

I grew up in Toledo and now live in Central Ohio. The OSU Michigan rivalry is passe and drilled down central Ohioans throats the week leading up to the game
to keep it alive perpetually.
Michigan was 10 and 2 for the season, not bad. I'm sick of OSU. OSU fans have a mental breakdown anytime they lose a game.

I'm going to say something snotty.

In brief, exaggerated feelings over college sports and certain political "topics" is lame.

So often you see people with nothing else to do but overreacting, as if they're standing for something.

Making a big deal over small things is really no way to live. Get out more and actually deal with real things.

Don't let others' hysterical communications rule your life.

Just my opinion. Moderation in all things.

I didnt like him at stanford, didnt like him in the NFL.. still dont like him.

plenty of SUPER funny pics out there

Yaaaaa Baby!!! Woody would have went for 3 points after every touchdown.......... if it was legal.....LOL

Harbaugh needs to give some of his money back and just fade away for good.

Originally Posted by Kira
I'm going to say something snotty.

In brief, exaggerated feelings over college sports and certain political "topics" is lame.

So often you see people with nothing else to do but overreacting, as if they're standing for something.

Making a big deal over small things is really no way to live. Get out more and actually deal with real things.

Don't let others' hysterical communications rule your life.

Just my opinion. Moderation in all things.

Please take your meds..you must have forgotten them..scheesch

I probably have a better more well rounded life than you from the sounds of it.

#Who cares

I grew up in Toledo and now live in Central Ohio. The OSU Michigan rivalry is passe

I guess you are a michigan fan..yea it sucks for you..;;) j/k

Last edited:
Harbaugh exists purely because of his NFL reputation. The man clearly is not cut out to coach college ball. He needs to go back to the NFL...

Originally Posted by skyactiv
Originally Posted by Al
33.gif

#Who cares

I grew up in Toledo and now live in Central Ohio. The OSU Michigan rivalry is passe and drilled down central Ohioans throats the week leading up to the game
to keep it alive perpetually.
Michigan was 10 and 2 for the season, not bad. I'm sick of OSU. OSU fans have a mental breakdown anytime they lose a game.

OSU fans are like that because they don't have a pro team to root for (CLE and CIN suck every year). Their mental breakdown is about to happen. Since beating MI, OSU will be ranked #4 and their first (and only) play-off game will be against 'Bama, where they will get destroyed like a frog in a blender...

Originally Posted by grampi
Harbaugh exists purely because of his NFL reputation. The man clearly is not cut out to coach college ball. He needs to go back to the NFL...

Go back to Rich Rod.
Better yet Brady Hoake.
Michigan needs to realize a 10 win season is your ceiling.

Originally Posted by dave1251
Originally Posted by grampi

Go back to Rich Rod.
Better yet Brady Hoake.
Michigan needs to realize a 10 win season is your ceiling.

It is with Harbaugh...

Originally Posted by dave1251
No that is it period. The best do not want to go to Michigan to play football. You have OSU, Penn State, and Norte Dame.

That's ridiculous. MI has always been a big time football program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back