Happy Fathers Day - Keep moving forward!

Oh and... I signed up to be a volunteer for Spinal Cord Injury Ontario to go and speak to others struggling and to talk about my Journey. I wrote an article for them as well. It has been a challenge and I've had some really low points along the way, but I'm SO much better than I was, so I want to help others struggling.

I also visit my outpatient and inpatient P.T. teams at the hospital regularly when I'm there for ongoing monitoring etc., Because we spent so much time together for something so traumatic as this injury it kind of feels like they are my family like cousins would be. They really do an amazing job and work really hard because they are passionate about what they do.

I think it's because they cared so much I think all of us coming out of there did better because we have a supportive emotional crutch from them going through the hard parts of recovery. I bought them all Pizza at Christmas as a gesture of thanks. It was a great time and really felt magical at Christmas because of it.

Anyways, just thought I'd share... Off to catch up on what I missed here... Been away from reading for a couple months. Busy with some other stuff...

Keep well everyone!

Back