Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 215/45/17 W rated XL load.

I just ordered a set of these based on Tire Rack reviews. They will be used on my Civic in 215/45/17 W rated. They will only be in use for 3 seasons as I will be buying dedicated ice/snow tires for the winter.

Has anyone had these tires? What are your thoughts?

I am getting them for $395 installed.....after rebate.

I CAN'T beat that price with any other tire in this size.

I have them on my Genesis Coupe 2L for a year now. Went to 50 series over the OE 45 series. No complaints at all.

Looks decent in the Tire Rack tests. Snow traction could be better, but if you aren't constantly driving on unplowed roads, I wouldn't sweat it. Since you have snow tires, that seems like a moot point.

On dry pavement it seems like splitting hairs versus competitors. It actually did quite well in the wet tests, which is something that is applicable to you.

I'd say run them and you will be pleased. :)

Originally Posted By: SHOZ
I have them on my Genesis Coupe 2L for a year now. Went to 50 series over the OE 45 series. No complaints at all.

I ended up going back and ordering them +1 size. OEM is 215/45/17. I went with 225/45/17. They seem to be better suited and less stretched for my application.

Ended up costing $410 total for them.

My car originally came with 225/40/19 and 245/40/19, I then went to the other OEMs 225/45/18 and 245/45/18. But the 225/50/18 an 245/50/18 is the best yet. Way better ride, fills up the wheel wells and corrected the speedo error.

Originally Posted By: Cooper
I ended up going back and ordering them +1 size.

I'm only saying this to be helpful, not to come across as a jerk... What you got is properly called a +0 size. Saying you went with a +1 size means you went up to an 18" wheel.

Great tires at a super price. I installed them 1 month ago on a 2006 GS430 and they ride great and are very quiet.

Just yesterday I installed them on my son's 2010 Genesis Coupe V6(happy birthday)LOL and again, they are quiet and run very smooth.

I have a friend that owns a tire store and he has raved about these for the past year and I decided to give them a try. He also told me that they are really a nice all season tire that will give really good performance in snow and rain.

I got the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 tires installed today! They are a very nice looking tire! Time will tell how they handle, tire wear, etc....

IMG_0022_zps573aa869.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back