GTL?

unfortunately no, I do in doubt after having conversations with a few of lubricants distributor, this brand said that brand falsely labeled their brand as fully synthetic, or promoting their product through price positioning, when that product supposedly sold with lower price et cetera, et cetera.
Which product is this that falsely labels their brand?

Can we trust those documents? I mean it's merely like a label, and label can be wrote what manufacturer want their product to be read by consumers, with marketing approach I think, e.g: Eneos Asia labeled their product as full synthetic when their product as cheap as mineral oil.
Maybe in some questionable locations the approvals, certifications or licenses are false. If that's true for your area then probably a lot of other things besides motor oil are also fake or adulterated.

Man oh man, I think the formula or shave to balance cost with performance. There is a steep decline In the cost To benefit ration after a certain point In base oil blends and few real world applications that can benefit from5-10% extra performance.
did you buy the best house on the county or the one that fit your needs? Did you buy the super car or the practical f150 or Corolla?

Back