Group III synthetics questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by msparks:
Originally posted by buster:
[qb] FYI if you want a good value in a group III syn. Shell Rotella can be had for $12.88 in Some Walmarts. This is a great price. In my walmart they jacked the price to $18.xx a gallon.
I am not sure it is available anywhere at that $12.88 price. I have checked a bunch of Walmarts
frown.gif

Generally, ONE of the four Wal-Marts within 10 miles of me has the Rotella T Syn 5w40 in stock at any one time. Still priced at 12.84 a gallon for the last three months too.

Out of all the stores I sometimes shop at, the rate of restock in Wal-mart's automotive sections is by far the most atrocious. Once they run out of something, unless its Castrol or Supertech, they never restock it for at least a month....

The Mall Wart in Windham ME has rotella 5w40 at $12.XX still. I compared it to the newly $22 Mobil one so it's not an across the board synthetic price increase. They had quarts on clearance for $2 but they're in my shrine now.

But we are so out of Chevron Supreme 5w30. Finally found some in Lebanon NH... 17 bottles and tax free too... yoink!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back