Grease compatibility

I recently ran across a case of Mobil 1 synthetic grease on sale for a really good price. Have used the napa house brand grease for a good while
Before I got this. I’m sure the topic has been beat to death but is the Mobil 1 synthetic grease ok to mix with the standard napa grease?

would anyone know about the compatability of the REDLINE CV2 grease with a standard Lithium Complex?

would anyone know about the compatability of the REDLINE CV2 grease with a standard Lithium Complex?
What is a standard lithium grease? When you talk about compatibility you are really talking about compatibility of thickener, fluids and additives. Most people think it's just thickener.

Also, a lot of people talk in generic terms. If you call a supplier or manufacturer they will want to know the brands and the complete and correct names of the greases in question. For a commercial level customer they may recommend compatibility testing. Even if they have data on hand, there can be regional formula differences and manufacturers sometimes change formula.

Back