Graco Airless Sprayer Feedback

Anyone have real life experience with one of the cordless or corded handheld airless sprayers from Graco here? I need something good for trim before installation and am looking at these and wanted to get some real life feedback. Of course my Sherwin dealer says "all the pros use them and love them".

I had one. I paid around $800 for it and it was absolutely worth 8x the cost of those junk ones littering the shelves at Lowes. I used Benjamin Moore's Advance in satin, semi-gloss and high gloss as well as some Satin Impervo (oil-based) and it worked very well. Easy to clean up too.

As far as pros using them? Eh... maybe in cabinet shops or something but not interior or exterior house painters, not around here anyhow.

Last edited:
I had one. I paid around $800 for it and it was absolutely worth 8x the cost of those junk ones littering the shelves at Lowes. I used Benjamin Moore's Advance in satin, semi-gloss and high gloss as well as some Satin Impervo (oil-based) and it worked very well. Easy to clean up too.

As far as pros using them? Eh... maybe in cabinet shops or something but not interior or exterior house painters, not around here anyhow.
Thanks for the feedback!

Back