GovX - Any great deals?

So my wife has a GovX account because she's a govt employee. I've browsed the site a little and was wondering if there are any great deals. If there are, I'm not seeing them. Everything I've been interested in I was able to find for the same price or less on other sites.

I know we have a lot of veterans on the forums, so if any of you use GovX and can point me to any great deals, I'm all ears.

Some good, not great, deals on clothing, like 5.11 or Mountain Khakis. Some great deals on Solo stoves. Excellent deals on optics. Some products look like good deals, but then you can get the same price at MidwayUSA.

Shop and compare.

I've never really found it to be useful for much. I think I might have bought a pair of sandals from there once, but that's about it.

Same with the stuff through id.me, it is usually 'meh' at best.

Fully agree. Most of the items they promote are things I'd never buy.

The only use I've ever had for id.me is the excellent deal on MLB.TV (I'm a baseball nut). It's over 50% less than anywhere else; I've been a steady subscriber for over 10 years.

For everything else...pass.

Some good, not great, deals on clothing, like 5.11 or Mountain Khakis. Some great deals on Solo stoves. Excellent deals on optics. Some products look like good deals, but then you can get the same price at MidwayUSA.

Shop and compare.
Great to point out the optics. I go through a lot of sunglasses, and wear wileyX. AAFES sold these for $62. AAFES recently sold out their sunglass floor space to Sunglass Hut at AAFES exchanges. The price is now $160 at AAFES exchange stores, sold by SunGlass hut.
wx-saint-08-fl.jpg

Will be looking to GovX as a WileyX retailer.

Back