Got to play with a truck a little today.

The guy that hired me at my new job decided to find employment somewhere else. He had this container of his stuff he needed to move.

So since I was the only person at my work with a CDL I got picked :) .

I like getting out of the shop occasionally. Since the other truck is still in the shop with emissions problems I grabbed this one and a tilting flatbed.

The actual haul was about a mile... Boo!

Still got me out for about an hour.

Another guy lifted it up with a loader and we chained it down then unloaded it around the corner

Btw truck has a 475hp cat,13 speed but I don't know what axle ratio yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20220919_150326260.jpg
    IMG_20220919_150326260.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 91
The guy that hired me at my new job decided to find employment somewhere else. He had this container of his stuff he needed to move.

So since I was the only person at my work with a CDL I got picked :) .

I like getting out of the shop occasionally. Since the other truck is still in the shop with emissions problems I grabbed this one and a tilting flatbed.

The actual haul was about a mile... Boo!

Still got me out for about an hour.

Another guy lifted it up with a loader and we chained it down then unloaded it around the corner

Btw truck has a 475hp cat,13 speed but I don't know what axle ratio Guess
Guessing 3406E Cat

ahh ok.i was trying to see the exhaust better to tell. Basically the same engine with some differences .We have a c15 in our yard truck at work and its on its death bed.Uses 1-2 gallons of coolant everyday .Goes right out the exhaust.Ours is the 550hp variant

Back