Got my fluid change groove on last night...ahhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed the fluids in my rear diff, transfer case and transmission last night.

Amsoil 75W-90 Severe Gear in the rear diff and transfer case, Redline MT-90 in the tranny, and with Pennzoil Platinum already in the sump, she's all slicked up and ready to go!

I love fresh fluids...they make me sleep go good. :)

It's a car. :)

2006 Mazdaspeed 6.

But my truck does have Mobil 1 in the sump, some unknown ATF in the tranny (installed at the Ford dealer at 30K) and the factory fill in the diff! Something I plan to remedy in the not-so-distant future.

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
Changed the fluids in my rear diff, transfer case and transmission last night.

Amsoil 75W-90 Severe Gear in the rear diff and transfer case, Redline MT-90 in the tranny, and with Pennzoil Platinum already in the sump, she's all slicked up and ready to go!

I love fresh fluids...they make me sleep go good. :)
Me too
wink.gif

Mainly from the advice from some of the guys on the Mazda forums who've used it all have nothing but positive things to say about how it alleviates the typically stubborn 1-2 and 3-2 shift in the Mazdaspeed 6-speed. Since I used it previously in this car with good results, I opted to stick with something familiar. The only reason I changed it again after only 5000 miles is because I had clutch work done, and the Mazda shop refilled it with some unknown fluid, so I wanted to start fresh again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back