Got a crazy offer for our Minivan.

I'm sure the buyer really appreciated you wasting their time.
I didn't waste anyone's time. He offerd me 20k when I showed it to him. I told him no, I can do $21,250. He was stuck at 20k. He texted me 3 days after I told him I'm not sure I want to sell it with the 22k offer. How am I wasting his time?

I didn't waste anyone's time. He offerd me 20k when I showed it to him. I told him no, I can do $21,250. He was stuck at 20k. He texted me 3 days after I told him I'm not sure I want to sell it with the 22k offer. How am I wasting his time?

You listed it for $22k, he offered $22k and you don't sell it. That's wasting someone's time.

How about a Lincoln? Decent luxury and you have the advantage of your Ford people to handle any future repairs.

Not necessarily.
We went from an 07 Focus sedan to an 06 IS350 with lower mileage.
Sure, it excelled in every way the Focus failed, except for one key (to us) feature, and that was "fun".

As a result we went back to a manual Honda and never looked back!
The ease of maintenance, aftermarket mods, fuel economy etc. all make me feel like a kid again.
We now look forward to going on winding highways where we can work the 6 speed stick and hear the HKS exhaust scream.
Couldn't have that much cheap fun with the Lexus!

Understood, but this is not them going to a 3-series BMW. This would be you going into a fully loaded BMW 7 series. It's a whole different kind of luxury if you're willing to pay to play.

Understood, but this is not them going to a 3-series BMW. This would be you going into a fully loaded BMW 7 series. It's a whole different kind of luxury if you're willing to pay to play.
I see what you originally meant.
For the OP's parents, a BMW X7 would be far more enjoyable (fun) than a Toyota Minivan.

Reactions: Pew
Back