got 6 QT more of the green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my Gift card and found 6 more for the stash. puts me up to 22 QT. had to get a pole to pull the rest of the 0w30 up. they must of had about 15 of the yellow labeled stuff up front. wish they would put it on the lower shelves. shocked they didnt say anything to me. I might go back in there and ask if they have cases as I dodnt see any of the 05 stuff on the shelves. they might be trying to push the labled stuff first.

"got 6 QT more of the green"

That's ironic, so did I. Today I got 6 Qts at 3 different AZs. The last one had nearly 20 Qts of the green, but they wouldn't price match Advance Auto of $3.97, so I'll let it sit.

And I'm not telling where it is!

Thats ok I am leaving for home tomorrow and christmas drained my funds. also I can just have my parents hit all the auto zones around the newport news area and pick it up for me.

I just stopped by a Autozone and looked at a bottle of 0W-30 GC Imported from Germany with the numbers on the bottom of the bottle: MO5122XXX, was this the green stuff?

The background on the black lettering of 0W-30 was red? I read that after MO501XXX it is Gold Castrol but it looked like it should be the green stuff to me since it had the black on red label, what is it?

no the last of the green was the M0501. anything else is gold. they are in the same bottle and still comes from germany. so that is deffinatly gold and not green

Do we know the gold GC is as good as the green? I was all excited about going out and getting the green, but it is going to be hard to find it appears.
Just when I found the ideal oil for my Titan.
pat.gif

[ December 27, 2005, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Valk1500 ]

quote:

Do we know the gold GC is as good as the green?

Intuitively we do. Emprirically, we will have to build a greater library of UOAs. I believe this was a natural evolution of the GC formula...to get to 229.5 and to reflect the latest exhaust/emission control system requirements in Europe...don't let anyone make too much of it in your thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back