Goodbye 2019 Ford Fiesta, you served me well!

Nice! What did you get to replace it or was it an extra vehicle?

You got a good deal to begin with and a great deal at the end. I've been flirting with the idea of selling my escalade to see if i can make a profit since it's paid off and basically has no wear or use on it but the local dealers still have escalades in stock. if they didn't have any in stock at all I'd look to sell it since supply would be even less at that point.

I tried to sell it on Carvana and they gave me a pretty good offer but I uploaded my documents last Friday and haven’t heard a peep from them since. Either they are really swamped or they are really terrible :(

I tried to sell it on Carvana and they gave me a pretty good offer but I uploaded my documents last Friday and haven’t heard a peep from them since. Either they are really swamped or they are really terrible :(
Probably swamped a lot of people unloading there cars to them .

Things are changing in the car supply chain. Some wholesalers just stopped buying Canadian cars to ship to the US. They don't want to get caught with the inventory.

Carvana might not like cars with manual transmissions. Even when you search for cars to buy on Carvana, they give you a warning "this is a manual transmission. Are you OK with that?"

I went through this process last Tuesday and they got back to me within 20 minutes of uploading my documents. Sounds like there may be an issue in your case.

Carvana might not like cars with manual transmissions. Even when you search for cars to buy on Carvana, they give you a warning "this is a manual transmission. Are you OK with that?"
They gave me an offer based on knowing it has a MT. It's just that the process stalled once I uploaded the documents. It seems like if the transmission was an issue that would have been reflected in the quote.

I had a 2014 Fiesta Titanium with only forty five thousand miles on it but I couldn't get in and out of it anymore so since my son in law has been so good to me I sold it to them for $2000.They got $7000 out of trade in and now it's going for $10,999 on the car lot.For a sub compact it was too tiny really for most people but once you got in it had the best ride for a tiny car.It was six years old and still looked showroom condition but getting older comes with aches and pains but it sure beats the altenatives.Yep it had the auto DCT but it never gave me any problems.

Back