GMC Behemoth pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this giant GMC truck at walmart the other week, it was dark blue and was a deisel, but for the life of me I cannot find it anywhere on the net, GMC doesn't show it on their site!

it looks real, real similar to the c5500

http://jenkinsdiesel.com/images/3149/314..._tc5c042_aa.jpg

but it had a bed and everything, looked just like a pickup, only it made all other pickups and hummers look like toys.

anyone know?

also the grill was bigger, and the truck itself was higher off the ground

i would edit but i can't find that option.

IIRC, GM is now sticking a pickup bed onto their medium duty trucks, and selling them as mega-pickups!!! IIRC, International harvester is doing the same with their medium duty line as well.

Ive seen a few of the GMC ones!

JMH

I've seen them at a local GMC dealer off and on for over a year (maybe even two). someday I'm going to buy a C6500 or C7500 (Cat C7/Allison)to move my Cat TH63 telehandler around.

I've never seen the Int'l CXT in person though.

Then Freightliner will have to come out with one to compete. Maybe they could put the Cummins ISX or IED engine in it! (IED engine has explosive acceleration, no, really)

JMH has it correct. They showed them off recently at GM headquarters here. It's just a pickup bed on the back of a medium duty truck. They have both Chevy and GMC versions.

looked like that black one in the PDF file, hey that F650 is crazy, I think they even make a bigger one.... some football player did a road rage incident in one a year or so back, anyone remember that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back