Getting the best tire price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: HorseThief
Originally Posted By: CapriRacer
It appears to me that you've made your decision. You've decided that the hour drive to Discount Tire with their slightly higher price is better than the ordering the tires on line and risking that there may be a problem you will have to deal with.

I really am starting to hate all the posts like this on this forum. If you don't have anything of value to add, then just stay out of the conversation. Whether you intend it or not, all these types of responses do is intimidate people into not asking questions. It's not like one more post is going to break the site. What are you trying to do? Shut down the conversation? I don't get the point of what you said. The OP knows what he said in his posts and doesn't need you to recap. ......

Sorry, but it's been my experience that some folks have trouble acknowledging that they have reached a conclusion - or they spend a lot of time second guessing it. I was just trying to help clarify their thoughts.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: LotI
Did you try John's Omni Auto or Tires Plus? If you're willing to pay higher MN taxes check out Brown's Tire & Battery in Rushford.

TP is part of Bridgestone/Firestone and I'm surprised they won't match prices.

The dealers will often have buy 3, get one free but those sales are probably over for the year.

I tried Tire's Plus but they told me to go to Discount Tire LOL

Haven't tried Omni Auto but I might give them a call. Have delay in the form of a weepy radiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back