German Castrol here to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found 12 quarts of GC in Fort Worth, TX and bought 5 and did an oil change. There were 4 quarts for sale in Benbrook a few weeks ago. I had not seen it a couple of months before when I first read about it here. It's pretty cool, the thing really does look green in sunlight...

quote:

Originally posted by Mystic:

If it is going to be sold just until the supply runs out, there are going to be some angry people here at this web site.

At the first sign of this oil going away, I'm going to buy up every single bottle I can find.

And when it's gone, I'll most likely switch over to Amsoil 5w30. I'm sure the wear numbers would be the same or perhaps even better. It would cost me a little bit more though. (about $1 more per quart)

Wish I could find it here in Washington state.
frown.gif

I think it's here to stay. You can buy it in just about every Canadian Tire, PartSource or Walmart in Edmonton and they have lots of it.

GoHack, maybe its worth the drive across the border for a Canadian Shopping day. Prices (CDN) are $6.66 (Walmart) and $6.99 at the others for a full litre (more then a Quart) of the stuff.
canada.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back