Genuine Nissan extended warranty, where to buy best price?

Do an online search...That would help.....Then when you get some prices...See if your local dealer would match or beat it...If not purchase it online..

I'd try the dealer sales manager or general manager at the dealers you are considering dealing with first.
The Nissan dealers in my area all push aftermarket packages. I've been through the game more times than I wish I had. They don't even bring up the fact it's not genuine Nissan unless you specifically ask, and then their sales pitch is designed to gloss right over that.

Do an online search...That would help.....Then when you get some prices...See if your local dealer would match or beat it...If not purchase it online..
to add on, i would look at the most active nissan forums, usually a clever dealership will offer the best pricing there.

Some mfgs though have started to crack down on customers purchasing out of state warranty products.

to add on, i would look at the most active nissan forums, usually a clever dealership will offer the best pricing there.

Some mfgs though have started to crack down on customers purchasing out of state warranty products.
So true. I got an amazing deal from a dealership in Beverly Hills CA. All I had to do was FedEx the paperwork and my key fob (Had to be read to confirm mileage).

They were pouring it on hard during the final stages of my 2022 Frontier purchase. Dude's name was Chad, and he fit the bill perfectly. I think the deluxe package would have added $5-6K to my bill. Just trying to separate out extending the bumper/bumper coverage from 5/60 to ~6/100 was over $4K. He went on for 10min in such a well orchestrated way, it was tough to interject, until I finally got in... Chad I've gotta level with you.. I'm not adding another cent to my invoice. Well how'bout extending your loan out to 72+ months then since there's no penalty? No thanks.

They were pouring it on hard during the final stages of my 2022 Frontier purchase. Dude's name was Chad, and he fit the bill perfectly. I think the deluxe package would have added $5-6K to my bill. Just trying to separate out extending the bumper/bumper coverage from 5/60 to ~6/100 was over $4K. He went on for 10min in such a well orchestrated way, it was tough to interject, until I finally got in... Chad I've gotta level with you.. I'm not adding another cent to my invoice. Well how'bout extending your loan out to 72+ months then since there's no penalty? No thanks.
At that point most chads in finance go from interested in your protecting your new purchase to interested in getting you to sign the contract and the heck out of their office for the next closing and sales pitch cycle.

Good finance managers have it down to a science, they see the numbers, see the customers and decide yes im pitching before we close or nah its not worth it. Closers equal numbers on the board.

Reactions: JTK
Back