Fully synth or just normal mineral

I had a friend who used to take a suitcase full of bottled water every time he went to Mexico. Some of his visits were work related ... I am NOT kidding you this was over 20 years ago. He said they fill import bottled water with local tap water. I told him he should take some bread and Tuna with him. I can easily survive on tuna sandwich and water for a week. lol

I had a friend who used to take a suitcase full of bottled water every time he went to Mexico. Some of his visits were work related ... I am NOT kidding you this was over 20 years ago. He said they fill import bottled water with local tap water. I told him he should take some bread and Tuna with him. I can easily survive on tuna sandwich and water for a week. lol
Wanna say that imported products are fake or filled with local oils ? :D

Wanna say that imported products are fake or filled with local oils ? :D

No it was just a story I remembered and had nothing to do with your situation ... but now that you mention it, if there is corruption, it could work either way. If they can fill up Shell, Mobil and Castrol with "local oil", what's stopping them from doing the same with the import oil?
Hope I'm not making you more paranoid now! :unsure:

No it was just a story I remembered and had nothing to do with your situation ... but now that you mention it, if there is corruption, it could work either way. If they can fill up Shell, Mobil and Castrol with "local oil", what's stopping them from doing the same with the import oil?
Hope I'm not making you more paranoid now! :unsure:
Maybe i wasn't clear enough on explanation, the big brand names have three types of oils mineral and synthetic and semi-synthetic, when it comes to mineral they all take the oil from the same source '' local company refinery that makes all the mineral oils in Egypt '' only the additive packages that might differ from a company to another, They are not fake products tho but they aren't high quality products the imported products exceed the performance of the big names mineral oils, If i am going mineral i would pick the local company i have in Egypt which is about 50% the price of Shell, Castrol or Mobil and the same oil

Back