Magnesium 42
Calcium 3858
Zinc 240
TBN 10.1
Viscosity at 40c; 55
Water% 0.1
Nitration 14.9
PQ index Glycol Petrol% <0.5

toyota62, I think the rest of the additives and wear metals must be hiding somewhere away from the oil.

You posted on someone else's thread!
pat2.gif

RayH does the right thing using oil analysis even though he wastes money on needlessly frequent oil drains.

Those that use improperly interpreted oil analysis do as well as those who never pull a sample. That logic is best described as; "out of sight out of mind". OR " If I change the dressing on the wound frequently enough maybe my broken arm will heal"... OR "don't confuse me with the facts, I will do nothing and resample in 2000 miles".

JMK3rd, Why even sample if that is the ACTION taken?

Terry

Sounds like Doktor Dyson has an overdue Yacht payment...;)
Perhaps you should send him this data along with a nice check???

Quite honestly I'm just fishin around at this point...the answer to this one really doesn't jump out at me.

TS

Ted, with what I am making in consumer oil analysis I can't even keep a Daughter in TCU, she should graduate in the Spring if all goes well.... no yachts here in Greenville, unless my 84 F150 Sport Truck 302/4spd is considered a yacht
banana.gif

Enough chit-chat. I must have missed something between this and the same analysis posted by toyota62 (I think)???

Can someone fill me in/post about this UOA.

Thanks.

"Enough chit-chat." So sorry to disturb Pabs.... you never chit-chat at BITOG
nono.gif

Will meet at the other thread associated with this post/repost. It confused me too.

popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back