France passes bill to allow police remotely activate phone camera, microphone, spy on people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1 Techs does a weekly 'news' show. This turned up today. The gist is that remote activation of mic and camera on smartphones is available right now (on YOUR phone, and all others...) I'm not big on conspiracy type stuff, but this is a bit alarming to me. I made sure to tell the TLA's (three letter acronym 'agencies') what I thought of them, by yelling at my phone! :D

Jump to 20:08

Level 1 Techs does a weekly 'news' show. This turned up today. The gist is that remote activation of mic and camera on smartphones is available right now (on YOUR phone, and all others...) I'm not big on conspiracy type stuff, but this is a bit alarming to me. I made sure to tell the TLA's (three letter acronym 'agencies') what I thought of them, by yelling at my phone! :D

Jump to 20:08

Cops can listen to mine, those idiots are going to be bored to sleep in no time.

The phone has to be activated though; correct? If I buy a phone for the use of the camera and never activate it, I'm good; correct?

The reason why I ask is because I don't know much about cell phones, but I hear they have great cameras.

Last edited:
Same here. They’re going think “this man is dead….”

Right.

My most interesting phone call today was from my adult daughter asking if i would like her to buy plums and cherries at the fruit truck parked on the side of the hwy, or just one or the other.

I said sure buy some of each.

Yesterday's most interesting phone call was about a lottery home ticket, and my friend asking me if I would like to go in halfers with her on a ticket.

I said sure sounds good, let me know what I owe you.

Ya the cops tapping into my phone will be sorry they did lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're not going to be tapping phone calls. They're going to remotely activate the mic and camera.
One would ask why unless they knew exactly where the phone was at.

Suddenly everybody with a phone becomes a potential listening and video service.

Last edited:
I have a stupid flip phone. Best it can do is communicate with the mothership teleporter. Smart phones are for those that are content to live alone together.

1689116725080.png

Indestructibles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back